Newborn Survival Guide
Newborn sleep is extremely disorganized and erratic. There may be very little consistency in when baby sleeps, how long they sleep for, how much they eat, how often they eat and how long they’re awake for. This can be overwhelming and exhausting for anyone. The Newborn Survival Guide gives you the tools to navigate through the first 4 months of baby's sleep and includes:
- Sample sleeping and feeding schedules
- How to set up a routine for baby
- How to establish a healthy sleep foundation
- Where your new baby should sleep
- Healthy sleep associations
- And so much more!
All purchases are non-refundable.