Intended for ages 4 months - 4 years
Everything you need to know to get your child napping and on the right schedule! The right schedule is essential in seeing longer stretches of sleep at night and seeing solid, restorative naps. This guide includes sample sleep and feeding schedules for ages 4 months to 4 years old, and is a great companion to my Sleep Training Methods Guide if you're looking for sleep training assistance as well.
This guide includes:
- Creating a healthy sleep environment
- Sample feeding and sleep schedules by age
- Day and night sleep requirements
- Wake times
- Nap transition signs and steps
- Troubleshooting short naps
- FAQs and tips for success
All purchases are non-refundable.